All content included on the Website is the property of David Dunbar or relevant third parties, unless uploaded by Users. We define as content anything that is capable of being stored electronically. This covers photographs, text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data, page layout, underlying code and software. Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other rights relating to intellectual property. When you use the Website we deem you are agreeable to this. There is nothing on this site that shall be interpreted as permitting, either explicitly or implicitly, any license or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
You are responsible for any content you may submit to the Website ensuring it is legal, reliable, appropriate, original and copyrighted.
You may not upload to the Website, for any reason, material that:
- is confidential, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, abusive, obscene or threatening in any way
- invades privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise objectionable
- may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of anyone or give rise to liability
- may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam
Users must only use an email address that is rightfully theirs and must not impersonate anyone or anything or provide misleading information of any sort. Users must not upload commercial content onto the Website.
You must not:
- Cause damage to the Website
- Interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of the Website
- Do anything that is illegal, harmful, abusive, threatening or otherwise objectionable
- Make copies of copyrighted content, including photographs, without the express permission of the owner
- Cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website
- Modify or distribute content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
Associations with Other Websites
This Website contains hyperlinks to other sites. Unless we expressly state otherwise, these sites have no relationship to this Website. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and will have no liability for any loss or damage arising out of their use. Links to other sites on this Website do not imply any endorsement of these sites or the people who own or manage them. These hyperlinks are for your convenience only.
We may from time to time include hyperlinks (Affiliate Links) to other sites that generate commission for us when users click on or buy products or services from another site. By using the Website you consent to our inclusion of Affiliate Links on our Website.
You may create a link to our Website from another website providing you don’t suggest that we have any relationship with you or that we approve or endorse your website or any of your products or services unless we expressly agree that you can do so. You can only link to our Website from a website which you rightfully own and which is of a standard acceptable to us. We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to our Website at any time without giving you prior notice.
All information provided on and taken from this Website is at the owners risk. The user reads the Website of their own freewill and risk.
We give no guarantee that the Service is free of defects or faults. We provide no assurances, express or implied, of fitness or suitability for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and quality. There is no obligation for us to update information on the Website.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware. Despite this we give no guarantees that this is the case. All Users therefore require to take responsibility for their own security, their personal details and their computers.
We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue or close down the Website or any part or version of it at any time.
Unless we expressly state otherwise, these terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website.
We accept no liability for any disruption in the event that the Website is unavailable.
Although we periodically review the content and Website, we can’t guarantee that all content is accurate, complete, up to date or free from errors or omissions.
The Content on our Website is for entertainment purposes and general information only. Because of this you should not rely on the advice provided. Users should always take professional or specialist advice before taking action on the basis of any content on our Website.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable to Users in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable for any business or commercial losses of any kind. In addition, we will not be liable for loss or corruption of any data, database or software or any other loss or damage.
In the event of services supplied or offered by us, to:
- Supply the services again or make payment of the cost of having the services supplied again
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us, to:
- Replace the goods or supply equivalent goods
- Repair the goods
- Make payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods
- Make payment of the costs of having the goods repaired
You may for your own personal, non-commercial use, view the website content on a computer screen.
If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable it will be construed with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
Getting in Touch